Tarah Hill is a senior at Nazareth High School and will be graduating May of 2017!! I LOVE that senior sessions have started back up, and was thrilled when Tarah inquired about senior pictures. I took her sister, Hannah’s, pictures last summer before her senior year and it was so much fun to do Tarah’s this time around. Tarah is absolutely STUNNING. This girl is fun, full of smiles, beautiful, smart, and so excited for all that senior year entails. She wanted more urban settings, and I thought the Art District downtown would be the perfect location to capture her in this exciting season. Seniors, it’s the PERFECT time to book your senior portraits!! Its still “technically summer” until late September, and you are at the start of the year so you can utilize your portraits SO much more if you wait until the spring. Also, there’s a bajillion other reasons why it’s a great time to kick off your senior year with a fun portrait session…
- You have a summer tan
- It’s the beginning of the year, so you can use your senior pictures ALL year instead of a few weeks
- The weather is lovely and not nearly as unpredictable as spring
- Everything is GREEN, Flowers are still in bloom, there’s a crispness in the air- fall is on the horizon!!
- SPRING IS SO SO SO BUSY!!! I promise. It’s stressful. Now is a great time to have FUN taking your senior pictures, and it not being a stressful time. 🙂
- IT’ SENIOR PICTURES. SO MUCH FUN!!! We all love fun things, right?
- BOOK today!! Fill out the contact page at www.alleej.com
Tarah, thank you SO MUCH for choosing ALLEEJ as your senior portrait photographer!! I am so grateful to have taken your pictures, and had such a fun time with you and your girls :). Congratulations on your senior year!!